Friday, January 29, 2010

#21 Discover some useful tools for locating podcasts

Podcasts and podcasting are very new to me. I really wanted to find out more about this, so I took some time printing out the related articles to read them slowly. I've also gone to some of the the podcast directories listed and see if I can find a podcast that are interesting to me. My conclusion is that podcasts are like blogs and internet postings. you really have to know what you are looking for. I am happy to find one (NPR) hat I like and will keep bookmarked on my laptop to go back to and listen and maybe after a while add the RSS feed to my Bloglines account to hear updated post.
This is a url for listening to yeast cell from 2004.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=3859762

No comments:

Post a Comment