Sunday, January 10, 2010

#20 Discover YouTube and a few sites that allow you to upload video

I always like to explore Youtube, the challenge for this exercise would be to embed a video in this post. Copying and pasting will get this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OFoWEtZ3ag

Embedding will get this;



I chose this video because the Kaola cubs are adorable but more important because the clip is very short.


Youtube is very handy for sharing short videos quickly if you don't mind lots of people viewing your videos. I find it most useful when learning something that needs to be presented visually like some instructions for craft making. One of my colleague learned to knit with youtube. My uncle watched some favorite old Cantonese opera clips that were posted by some fans somewhere. I first saw clips of the earthquake in China also on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment